Subscribe To Newsletter
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Dear Guest. Please feel free to subscribe to our newletter and be informed about latest news, deals, events and updates.



* we hate spam and never share your details.
×


WELCOME BACK!

Login with Facebook





Remember Me


100% SECURE & FULLY FCA REGULATED

ayapart.es
01
01
01
01
01
01
01
01
01
01
01
01
01
01
01
01

Apartment

6
Sleeps

2
Bedroom

1
Bathroom

Description

Located in an Ayamonte (Costa de la Luz, Huelva, Andalucía, Spain) inviting to take a rest a few steps away from the harbour, this wonderful brand new and furnished flat covering 80m² includes an entrance hall, a spacious living room, a balcony with views of the Guadiana River and Portugal, an independent kitchen fully equipped, a bathroom and 2 bedrooms that can host 6 people. Animals are welcome.

Its exceptional position 3 min away on foot from the Municipal Zoo and at only 5 min on foot from the heart of the town makes it the perfect lodging for families with children, as well as for those who want to relax and enjoy the beach, golf and the town.

In its immediate vicinity is all the convenience that one can require: coffee-bars, restaurants, supermarkets, newspaper stall, hairdresser, garage mechanic, medical center, veterinary and sport center.

Call Europe Holiday Rentals or contact the Owner directly for more information.

Additional Information

Situated at the Guadiana River’s bank, border with Portugal, Ayamonte has always been a quiet village of fishermen that extends its white houses sloping down to the harbor.

The Greeks baptized it with the name of Anapotaman (“over the river”), where its actual name comes from. At the town’s high, built over the ruins of a Roman castle, stands the Parador de Turismo, Government’s luxury hotel chain, from which there is a magnificent panoramic view from the town and the Guadiana River’s mouth.

Between the interesting buildings to visit stand out the Our Lady of Las Angustias and San Francisco churches, both from the XVI century; the parish church of El Salvador, from the XV century; and the “Indians” houses, name given to the Spanish emigrates after their return from America. At only 4 kilometers are the beaches of Isla Canela and Punta del Moral, populated especially in summer.

Its exceptional climate offers us some 315 sunny days per year, with a temperature from 15° in winter and 35° in summer softened with the fresh breeze from the sea, which makes Ayamonte the perfect spot to be on holiday and enjoy its 3 golf courses, without forgetting the other 14 within a radius of 40 km between Spain and Portugal!

Suitability
Children Welcome Elderly Suitable Wheelchair Suitable
Yes Ask Owner No
Pets Considered Long Term Letting Smoking Allowed
Yes Yes Yes
Availability
Location: 

Get in touch with the property owners directly. Find lucrative holiday accommodation deals in Spain. You can also explore our Theme rentals for the best holiday rentals in Europe, including self-catering apartments, villas, cottages, townhouses and homes for individuals, couples, families and long vacations.

Find more holiday rentals Apartment in Costa de la Luz Huelva at the cheapest prices.

Facilities
Bed Room
Bedroom Name Bedroom Type Other Information
Bedroom 1 Double bedroom
Bedroom 2 Double bedroom 2 twin beds + sofa bed for 2
Bath Room
Bathroom Name Bathroom Type Other Information
Bathroom 1 Full bathroom (separate)
Common Facilities
TVFridgeFreezer
Electric ovenMicrowave oven
Induction stoveDish-washer
Kitchen utensilsCoffee machine (drip style)
Electric kettleToaster
JuicerExtractor hood
CD playerDVD player
Book collectionHigh chair
Child's bedDining table
Dining chairsEntry phone system
Bed linenTowels
Washing machineIron
Ironing boardHairdryer
Mosquito netsElectric heater (portable)
Electric fan (portable)Sofa
Sofa-bedGarden chairs
Garden tableBalcony
Roof terraceOn-street parking
Internet (wireless broadband)
Additional Facilities
KettlePaper Towels Provided
RefrigeratorFreezer
MicrowaveStove or Oven
ToasterDishwasher.
Rates
Season Day Week Weekend Month Minimum stay
Low Season
2017-06-21  To  2017-07-31
€ 50 € 250 € 50 € 700 2Day
High Season
2017-08-31  To  2017-09-09
€ 100 € 500 € 100 € 1400 2Day
Low Season
2017-09-09  To  2017-12-31
€ 50 € 250 € 50 € 700 2Day
Contact Owner
SEND AN ENQUIRY
Deposit

30% is required at the booking, and the remaining 70% in cash when picking up the keys, more a 100€ warranty that will be given back after the flat's inspection at the departure.

Payment Options
  • Paypal
  • Bank Transfer
  • Cash
Payment Terms

Kindly contact the owner

Reviews

From
€ 50
Per Day

Contact the Owner
Owner Profile
01
Mari Carmen Alonso
Email Owner

contact@ayapart.es

More about me

Personal Website

http://www.ayapart.es

Listings from the Same Owner